Friday, May 2, 2008

NSD -- Just for you Alli!

I was informed that I had not updated this blog in a while so as a punishment I'm issuing a little challenge of my own. No prizes...I can't do that so it's all in good fun! When I post LO's in galleries for challenges or just for fun. People always comment on how good my journaling is. I don't think my journaling is really good. I just write whatever comes to mind at that exact moment. I don't think about it as I'm making the page or anything. I want to see the LO or multiple LO's where YOU thought your journaling was best!

NSD News...Ok gals so you know that I'm incredibly lucky to be on the Creative Team of the wonderfully talented Robin Blankenship AKA Mad Scrapper Designs. Well this weekend only May 2nd - 4th in honor of NSD she has her whole shop at 40%!! That puts those AMAZING Alphamaps at just 45 cents each!! That label kit at $2.55! Please stop by and look at her work!
http://digistore.treasurestoscrap.com/index.php?main_page=index&manufacturers_id=14&zenid=720260f52a8a41022448d5cc1b4e0df5

No layouts today...I've done far too many and I'm trying to only post my faves from now on! I will have a link tomorrow for my personal gallery if anyone wants to see my book of works. Have a great weekend and scrap til you drop!

No comments: