Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Newest Layouts

Ok with the crop done over at The Shaker Box I can now start posting my layouts! I did over 35 layouts in one week!!! I'm so just in awe that I got that many done! I'll be posting my favorites to begin with but first I have some exciting news!! Robin from Mad Scrapper Designs has graciously accepted me onto her first ever Creative Team!! I'm so excited to get the chance to play around with her wonderful kits!! If you've never checked her out you should go right now to http://madscrap.blogspot.com/ and visit her blog! Ok and now onto the layouts! I will be sure to give credit where I can but most of these I have had the elements so long I honestly don't remember...if you know or these are yours let me know!! I definitely want to credit your wonderful work!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Kell said...

35 LO's in 1 week WOW thats a lot of hard work!!! You certainly have created some lovely pages from what I can see on your blog, and congrats to you on getting a spot on Mad Scrapper designs CT, take care and have a great day :)

utmommy23 said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the beach LO!!!
PS: Blinkies are super easy on PSCS! I couldn't believe how easy they were!! Link: Blinkie Tutorial

Jane H said...

Jenny you need to update :)