Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Some More Layouts

I am starting to make a deck of bible verses I can keep in my bag for inspiration. Sometimes when I'm out I like to pull out a bible verse and read it to help me through my day. God always seems to share just the right word at the right time. I usually have them all written down in a spiral but this way is so much prettier. Here is number 1 in my set.

Psalms 120:1 - "In my distress I cried unto the LORD, and he heard me."

Photobucket

I hope to do at least 1 a week or more so that I can memorize them as well.

Here are some of my older layouts. This one was for a challenge over at www.colorlinedesign.com . It was supposed to be a list, whether a grocery list, a list of wishes, or anything. I made a list of summer wishes. I used the Unda Da Sea kit by Kim B.

Photobucket

This was my second layout ever so excuse it if it's not very nice looking. LOL. It is eventually going to be put as the cover to a journal I keep in my bag.

Photobucket

I don't remember what kit I used so if you recognize it or if it's yours let me know and I will credit it!

1 comment:

utmommy23 said...

I recognize that kit. It's Express Yourself by Ronna Penner. I downloaded it off of Shabby Princess.;)